- Helpful Links
The Tip Line Form for Marianna Police Department is now live. Anyone can anonymously submit information directly via the form.
House CheckThe House Check Form can be used when going on vacation, taking an extended leave or if you have a vacant home.
Chipola CrimestoppersChipola Crimestoppers encourages members of the community to assist local law enforcement agencies in the fight against crime. Callers can remain anonymous and are eligible to receive a cash reward if the information given leads to an arrest or grand jury indictment of a felony offender. You could get a cash reward of up to $3000. Call 850-526-5000 or 1-888-804-8497
Traffic Crash Reports
Traffic crash reports can be accessed on line at https://www.crashdocs.org/#/ . The Report Number, Person Involved and the date of the accident will be needed to receive the correct report.
Other Helpful Links
- Department of Homeland Security - Find out what the U.S. Department of Homeland Security is doing to keep America Safe.
- Just for Kids and Youth, McGruff - Ask McGruff for advice on how to stay safe. Learn basic safety rules with Scruff through games, puzzles, and comics. Find out how you can help take a bite out of crime.
- National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC) - NCMEC has been named as one of the “top 100 charities” by Worth magazine in an article titled, To Give Well, Give Wisely.
- National Crime Prevention Council - Building safer, more caring communities. In 1979, many Americans thought crime prevention was up to the police. McGruff® came along in 1980 with his motto "Take a bite out of crime.®" People began to change their minds and take charge of crime prevention themselves.
- Crimemapping - Our recently purchased software that allows a view of the crimes that have recently occurred within the city limits of Marianna.